The cumulative update must be installed on all Security Center 5.7 SR6 computers that have the Server or Client installed, unless otherwise specified by Genetec Inc.
Before you begin
Make sure Security Center 5.7 SR6 software is installed.
Download the cumulative update from the Genetec™ Technical Assistance Portal
- From the hamburger drop-down list , go to the page.
- Under Download Finder, select Security Center > 5.7 > SR6.
- Scroll to the section Cumulative Updates, and download the package Security Center v 5.7 SR6 CU3.
- Exit from all Genetec™ applications (Config Tool, Security Desk, and so on).
- From the cumulative update zip file (GSC_5.7SR6_CU3.zip), extract CU3 for Genetec™ Security Center 5.7.exe.
- Right-click the extracted .exe file, and select Run as administrator.
- Once the InstallShield has finished analyzing your computer to begin the installation, click Update.
- Click Finish.