Security Center 18.104.22.168 includes the following platform enhancements.
- Export reports from the Privilege troubleshooter
- You can now export the results of your search in the Privilege troubleshooter to
Excel, CSV, or PDF format.
For more information, see About the Privilege troubleshooter.
- Maintenance mode for alarms
- To avoid triggering false alarms during a specific time, you can now set alarm
entities to maintenance mode . When an alarm is in maintenance mode, it can only be
triggered through manual actions, which excludes event-to-actions.
For more information, see Setting entities to maintenance mode in Security Center.
Health statistics management
- Filter for active health events
- You can now investigate which entities have active health events and how long the health events have been active by filtering the Health statistics and Health history reports.
- Report timestamp of last error
- You can now view the timestamp for the last time an entity became unexpectedly offline or unavailable in the Health statistics report.
Health event management
- New Dismiss health events privilege
- You can now grant users the Dismiss health events privilege so that they can
dismiss health events on the Health issues page in the
System messages dialog box, and from the Health
history report. The ability to dismiss health events was previously
reserved for administrator users.
For more information, see Viewing system health events.
- New Health event dismissed activity
- You can now investigate who dismissed a health event and when it was dismissed by filtering on the Health event dismissed activity in the Activity trails report.
Active Directory enhancements
The mapping of Security Center fields to Active Directory (AD) attributes has been greatly simplified:
- The mapping of Security
Center fields is now
grouped by entity types:
- Multiple credentials can be imported per cardholder, identified by credential type:
- License plate
Card format and Badge template are only applicable to card credentials. For more information, see Selecting which credential fields to synchronize with Active Directory.
- If you know the name of the AD attribute, you can enter it directly instead of scrolling
through a list of attributes.
- Showing readers on maps
- You can now represent individual readers on maps instead of a single door. Using the reader map object, you can shunt or activate the reader and monitor its state. For more information, see Adding readers to your maps.
- Keeping the map view when switching between floors
- Previously, when you switch from one floor plan to another, the current map view is preserved only if both maps are georeferenced. Now, the map view is kept even for non-georeferenced maps. For more information, see Basic map commands.
Web Client enhancements
- Display annotation fields in LPR monitoring and reports
- You can now display all annotation fields in your system when monitoring LPR cameras, viewing a hit in a Plate report, or generating a Reads report or Hit report.
- WCAG compliance
- Security Center Web Client is now WCAG-compliant.
- Shunt readers in the Monitoring task
- You can now shunt, or disable, door readers from the Monitoring task of the Security Center Web Client.