Security Center 188.8.131.52 includes the following license plate recognition (LPR) enhancements.
- Filter a report with multiple license plates
- Using a delimiter, you can now enter multiple license plate numbers in the License
plate filter of an LPR report in Security
Desk. This is useful when you want to
investigate multiple license plates simultaneously for the same duration. Previously,
you had to investigate a list of license plate numbers one by one.
For more information, see Filtering a report with multiple license plates.
User interface enhancements
- Email address notification field
- The email address field, that is used to notify a user when a hit occurs, is now
displayed as a vertical list. This is helpful when you need to verify or modify multiple
email addresses. Previously, email addresses were displayed in single row box.
For more information, see Receiving notifications when hotlist hits occur.
- Plate image and Context image columns
- By expanding the column width, you can now view high resolution images in the context image and plate image columns. Previously, high resolution images were displayed only in the monitoring tiles.
Web Client enhancements
- New hotlist filter in the Monitoring task
- You can now select specific hotlists to filter the hits displayed in the
Monitoring task.The new filter is useful when you want to monitor
a desired location for a specific type of license plate hits, for example, Stolen
Vehicles or Amber alerts.
For more information, see Monitoring patrol vehicles and LPR cameras in Web Client.