Security Center 188.8.131.52 includes the following platform enhancements.
- Third-party authentication with Okta
Center now supports third-party
authentication with Okta, using OpenID Connect.
Okta, a popular workforce identity management solution, can be used to offer single sign-on access to Security Center. Authenticated users are automatically created at first log on and assigned to Security Center groups using information provided by Okta.
For more information on third-party authentication, refer to What is third-party authentication?.
- ECDSA certificates for Directory communication
- You can now use Elliptic Curve Digital Signature Algorithm (ECDSA) certificates to
secure the communication between Security
servers. ECDSA improves on the security offered by the Digital Signature Algorithm (DSA)
and Rivest–Shamir–Adleman (RSA) at equivalent key sizes.
There are important considerations when using ECDSA server certificates with Security Center. For more information, see Features that impact an upgrade to Security Center 184.108.40.206.
- Collapsible custom groups for cardholders, credentials, and visitors
- To improve the user experience when working with cardholders, credentials, and
visitors, groups of custom fields are now collapsed by default. A yellow star next to
the group name indicates that the group contains a mandatory field.