Before you can use the Traffic Sensor Management plugin to monitor travel times, you must configure the plugin travel time detection settings.
- From the Config Tool home page, open the System task, and click the Roles view.
- From the entity tree, select the TSS Plugin role, and then click the Properties tab.
In the Travel time detection settings section, set the following
parameters as needed:
- Send travel time detections
- Select this option to enable speed data to be forwarded the Travel Times Engine.
- Travel time engine URL
- URL of the Travel Times Engine. The default is http://localhost:8080/engine.
- Detection processing interval
- Set the interval at which speed data is forwarded to the Travel Times Engine.
- Detection queue max cmd age
- If the calculated speed is older than this age and the TSS plugin has still not been able to send it to the Travel Times Engine, it is removed from the queue and is not sent again.
- Web proxy hostname or IP
- If using a web proxy to get to the Travel Times EngineTravel Times Engine, enter the hostname or IP here.
- Web proxy port
- If using a web proxy to get to the Travel Times Engine, enter the port here.
- In the TSS zones where you want to forward speed data, enter the Travel time node ID from the Travel Times Engine that corresponds to this zone.