You can use a TSS corridor to regroup TSS zones and make it easier to manage multiple lanes at the same time.
Before you begin
- Install sensors at all points of ingress and egress of the physical zone.
- Create a TSS entity and its zones for each sensor.
A TSS corridor is a TSS entity used for managing video analytics alerts along a road corridor. By regrouping TSS zones with the same lane ID in a TSS corridor and setting the sensors in order of direction, you can change the status of all the corridor’s entities or temporarily enable or disable video analytics alerts, based on a schedule or operator input.
What you should know
- From the Config Tool home page, open the Area view task.
2 Click Add an entity ( ), select TSS Corridor,
and enter a Name.
Tip: For better search indexing, it is a best practice to include identification of the start and end of the corridor, such as mile markers
Click the Properties tab and set the following values:
- Analytics schedule: (Optional) Select a schedule to apply to the TSS corridor.
- In the TSS Units pane, add each TSS entity in order by clicking .
- Click Apply ( ).