Using an event-to-action, you can trigger actions to occur when an instrumented area reaches a configured occupancy threshold.
Before you begin
- Add your traffic sensor systemsunits to Security Center as TSS entities
- Create an instrumented area.
- From the Config Tool home page, open the System task, and click the General settings view.
- Click the Actions page, and click Add an item ().
Configure your event-to-action:
- From the When drop-down list, select Instrumented area occupancy state change.
Click Specify a condition, and type
"NewState":X, where X is one of the following:
- 0: Unknown capacity. Used when there is no data for the instrumented area.
- 2: Normal. Used when the occupancy is below the configured high occupancy threshold.
- 3: At capacity. Used when the occupancy is above the configured high occupancy threshold, but not the maximum capacity.
- 4: High capacity. Used when the occupancy is above the maximum capacity.
- In the From option, select your instrumented area.
- From the Action drop-down list, select an action type and configure its parameters.
In the Effective option, click
Always, and select a schedule when this event-to-action is
If the event occurs outside of the defined schedule, then the action is not triggered.
- Click Save.