To simulate TSS data to be used as Genetec™ events, you must first create the Genetec™VSO macro.
What you should know
- Using the GenetecVSO macro, you can send simulated TSS data.
- Using the GentecVSO-interval macro, you can send TSS data at an interval for a set
amount of time.
To use this macro, add FrequencySecondsPerEvent and Number_of_runs.
- Open the System task, then click General settings and select the Events page.
- From the entity tree, select the TSS zone data input event, and take note of the string in the Value column.
- Select the Macros page.
- Click Macro () and enter a name for the macro.
- Click the Properties tab.
Click Import from file, and in the Macros folder, select the
GenetecVSO or GentecVSO-interval macro file.
NOTE: If the file is missing, contact the Intelligent Mobility team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click the Default context execution tab, and in the Custom event ID field, enter the Value you copied from the TSS zone data input event.
- Click Apply.