Before you can manage occupancy with Hanwha people counting, you must enable Hanwha people counting events. If the Security Center version you are running is older than 184.108.40.206, then you must also install a cumulative update.
Before you begin
To install a cumulative update:
- Visit the Genetec™ Technical Assistance Portal product downloads page.
- Click .
- Select the version of Security Center that you are using.
- Navigate to the Cumulative updates section, find the update that corresponds to the version of Security Center you are using, and click Package download ().
To enable the Hanwha people counting feature:
- From the Video task in Config Tool, click Archiver.
- Click Resources.
- Click Advanced settings.
- Click Additional settings.
- Click Add ().
In the Name field, enter
In the Value field, enter
- Click Close.
- Click OK.