To integrate third-party traffic sensor systems into Security Center, you must install the pluginTraffic Sensor Management on a Security Center expansion server and on all client workstations from which you want to manage TSS entities.
Ensure the following:
Before you begin
- The server meets the system requirements.
- A compatible version of Security Center is installed.
Although it is possible to host the plugin role on any server, it is a best practice to host that role on a dedicated expansion server for best system performance.
What you should know
- Open the GTAP Product Download page.
- Under Download Finder, select your version of Security Center
- In the Genetec™ Plugins section, download the package for your product
Run the .exe file, and then unzip the file.
By default, the file is unzipped to C:\Genetec.
- In the extracted folder, browse to the plugin setup folder, right-click the setup.exe file, and click Run as administrator.
- Follow the installation instructions.
On the Installation Wizard Completed page, click
IMPORTANT: The Restart Genetec™ Server option is selected by default. You can clear this option if you do not want to restart the Genetec™ Server immediately. However, you must restart the Genetec™ Server to complete the plugin installation
- Close, and then open, any instances of Config Tool and Security Desk to load the plugin.