Using the Instrumented area volume report, you can generate reports on the occupancy of instrumented areas for specified intervals and time ranges.
Before you begin
- Install sensors at all of the physical zone's inbound and outbound access points.
- Create a TSS entity and its associated zones.
- Create an instrumented area.NOTE: If you are creating an instrumented that is only used for this report, then you can skip the instrumented area's Properties tab configuration.
- From the Security Desk home page, open the Instrumented area volume report.
- Select your instrumented areas.
(Optional) Specify additional search filters:
- Summary interval: Report the volume of the instrumented area in hourly, daily, monthly, or yearly intervals.
- Time range: Filter by specific time ranges.
- Click Generate report.
- To generate a visual report, click Charts in the upper-right corner of the task window.