Using the TSS zone history report, you can generate visual and written reports on metrics such as status, vehicle count, average speed, and occupancy for TSS zones.
What you should know
- From the Security Desk home page, open the TSS zone history report task.
- Select your TSS zones and entities.
(Optional) Specify additional search filters:
- Time range: Filter by specific time ranges.
- Unknown status filter: Filter out any row of data that has an unknown status for
count, occupancy, vehicles per minute, speed, or speed range.IMPORTANT: If your TSS model does not support volume, speed, and occupancy, this option filters out all of your results.
- Click Generate report.
- To generate a visual report, click Charts in the upper-right corner of the task window.