For sites with a long maximum session time value, multiple invalid entries in the parking sessions report, created by false or duplicate reads, can impede parking zone management. You can manually close these entries to remove them from the report.
To manually close the parking sessions, you must have the Close parking sessions privilege enabled.
Before you begin
- From the Security Desk home page, open the Parking sessions task.
Set up the following query filters for your report:
- In the Time selection area, click Specific time and then select Now.
- Click the Session state filter and select Valid.
- Click the State reason filter and select None.
Click Generate report.
The parking sessions are listed in the report pane.
In the parking sessions report results, select every result without Exit
plate number and click Close parking
In the Confirmation window, click
- In the Information dialog box, click Close.
- Click Generate report to view updated results.
Sessions terminated by this procedure are labeled Completed in the Session state column and None in the State reason column.