You can investigate events related to intrusion detection units (AC fail, Unit lost, Intrusion detection unit input trouble, and so on), using the Intrusion detection unit events task.
- From the home page, open the Intrusion detection unit events task.
Set up the query filters for your report. Choose one or more of the following
- Intrusion detection units
- Select the intrusion detection units to investigate.
- Event timestamp
- Define the time range for the query. The range can be defined for a specific period or for global time units, such as the previous week or the previous month.
- Select the events of interest. The event types available depend on the task you are using.
- Custom fields
- Restrict the search to a predefined custom field for the entity. This filter only appears if custom fields are defined for the entity, and if the custom field was made visible to you when it was created or last configured.
Click Generate report.
The intrusion detection unit events are listed in the report pane.