Using the Parking zone activities task, you can track the parking zone-related events that occur between the time the vehicle's plate is read at the entrance and at the exit of the parking zone.
You can use the Parking zone activities task to audit the activities for a single license plate or to investigate cases where vehicle owner contests a parking ticket.
What you should know
- From the home page, open the Parking zone activities task.
Set up the query filters for your report. Choose one or more of the following filters:
For more information on the events and sub-events related to AutoVu™ Free-Flow, see Parking zone events.
- Event timestamp
- Define the time range for the query. The range can be defined for a specific period or for global time units, such as the previous week or the previous month.
- Parking Zone
- Select one or more parking zones to be included in the report.
- License plate
- Enter a Full or Partial license plate number to generate a report on a specific vehicle.
- Select the events of interest. The event types available depend on the task you are using.
Click Generate report.
The parking sessions are listed in the report pane.
- To view the query results in the canvas, double-click or drag the event from the report pane to a tile on the canvas.
- Print () the report or export () the report as an Excel, CSV, or PDF file.