If you have many saved private tasks or public tasks in Security Desk or Config Tool, you can organize them in folders to easily find them.
A private task is a saved task that is only visible to the user who created it. A public task is a saved task that can be shared and reused among multiple Security Center users.
What you should know
- From the home page in Security Desk or Config Tool, click Private tasks or Public tasks.
To move a task to a folder, do the following:
- Right-click a task, and then click Move.
- In the Move to dialog box, click Create new folder.
- Enter a name for the folder, and then click Create.
In the Move to dialog box, select the new folder,
and then click Move.
To rename the folder, right-click the folder and click Rename.NOTE: Folders are only created when you move a task of another folder into them. You cannot create empty folders.
To move a folder, do the following:
- Right-click a folder, and then click Move.
- In the Move to dialog box, select an existing folder, or create a new folder and select it, then click Move.
To sort the tasks, right-click a folder, click Sort, and then select one of the following options:
- Sort by type
- Sort the saved tasks that are not in folders by their task type.
- Sort by name
- Sort the folders and saved tasks in alphabetical order.
- To delete a folder, right-click the folder and click Delete.