The About page displays information regarding your Security Center software, such as your purchased license, license expiration date, Genetec™ Advantage contract number, software version, and so on.
All license options are either supported, unsupported, or limited by a maximum use count. For options with a maximum use count, Security Desk shows the current use vs. the maximum allowed.
- Indicates when your software license expires, and gives you the information you need
to provide when contacting Genetec™
Technical Assistance Center: System ID, Company name, Package name, and your Genetec™ Advantage contract number.IMPORTANT: Thirty days before the expiry of either your license or your Genetec™ Advantage contract, you'll receive a message in Config Tool alerting you that your license or your Advantage contract is about to expire. Config Tool connects to GTAP to validate the Advantage contract.
- Security Center
- This tab shows all generic Security Center options.
- This tab shows all the access control options. It is shown only if Synergis™ (access control) is supported.
- This tab shows all the video options. It is shown only if Omnicast (video surveillance) is supported.
- This tab shows all the ALPR options. It is shown only if AutoVu (ALPR) is supported.
- Plan Manager
- This tab shows the Plan Manager options.
- This tab shows all the Security Center mobile and web access options.
- This tab lists the SDK certificates included in this license key.
- Purchase order
- This tab reproduces your order.
- Click to open the online help. You can also click F1.
- Change password
- Click to change your password.
- Contact us
- Click to visit GTAP or the GTAP forum. You need an Internet connection to visit these websites.
- Installed components
- Click to view the name and version of all installed software components (DLLs).
- Click to display software copyright information.
- Send feedback
- Click to send us feedback.