You can replay the route taken by a vehicle running Genetec Patroller™ on a given date on a map, using the Patroller tracking report.
Before you begin
To view your query results in the canvas, you must know how to monitor ALPR events in Security Desk in map mode.
What you should know
The Patroller tracking report gives you a more visual representation than the Hits or Reads reports. For example, if you want to see the exact route a patrol vehicle operator took during their shift, select that patrol vehicle, and the date of their shift.
An animated playback of the patrol vehicle route is displayed in map mode, and a graphical representation of the patrol vehicle route is displayed in the timeline chronologically. In the map, the 15 ALPR events that occurred before and after the current patrol vehicle location are displayed. You can navigate through the route from the timeline, and review the hits and reads captured by Genetec Patroller™.
- From the home page, open the Patroller tracking task.
- From the Patroller drop-down list, select a Genetec Patroller™ unit.
- Click Date, and select the day you want to view.
Security Center receives the Genetec Patroller™ data from the database. The route is plotted on the map, and on the timeline.
- To navigate through the patrol vehicle route and locate ALPR events, use the timeline controls.
- To view the properties of an ALPR event, double-click an item on the map.