After generating a report, the results of your query are listed in the report pane. This section lists the columns available for the Alarm report task.
NOTE: If you generated the Alarm report using Web Client, not all of the report columns are available.
- Alarm instance number. Uniquely identifies each alarm instance.
- Alarm entity name.
- Alarm priority. All alarms imported from Omnicast™ have their priority set to 1 by default. You can change their priority at a later time in the Config Tool.
- Alarm color
- Color of the alarm.
- Source entity that triggered the alarm. It is the event source if the alarm is triggered by an event-to-action, or the user, if the event is triggered manually. The source is not shown if you do not have permission to access the source entity.
- Source time
- Time of the alarm-triggering event. The
only time Source time and Triggering time are
different is when the event occurred while the entity was
offline.NOTE: If Display time based on each device's time zone in Security Desk is selected, the Source time will reflect the device's time not the time of the server.
- Triggering event
- Event that triggered the alarm (if triggered through an event-to-action). Manual action is indicated when the alarm was manually triggered by a user.
Current state of the alarm.
- Alarm is not yet acknowledged. Selecting an active alarm shows the alarm acknowledge buttons in the report pane.
- Acknowledged (Default)
- Alarm was acknowledged using the default mode.
- Acknowledged (Alternate)
- Alarm was acknowledged using the alternate mode.
- Acknowledged (Forcibly)
- Alarm was forced to be acknowledged by an administrator.
- Under investigation
- Alarm that is under investigation, meaning that someone has seen it but not necessarily able to take care of it.
- Acknowledgment required
- Alarm with an acknowledgment condition that was cleared and that is ready to be acknowledged.
- Acknowledged by
- User who acknowledged the alarm. When the alarm is acknowledge automatically by the system, Service is indicated.
- Acknowledged on
- Time the alarm was acknowledged.
- Alarm annotation.
- External instance ID
- Only for federated alarms. The original alarm instance ID on the federated system.
- Investigated by
- The user who put the alarm into the under investigation state.
- Investigated on
- The timestamp when the alarm was put into the investigation state.
- Occurrence period
- Period when the event occurred.
- Trigger time
- Time the alarm was triggered in Security Center.
- Custom fields
- Predefined custom fields for the entity. The columns only appear if custom fields are defined for the entity and were made visible to you when they were created or last configured.