You can start and stop a macro from the System status task.
Before you begin
You need the Execute macros privilege to start or stop macros.
What you should know
A macro is an entity that encapsulates a C# program that adds custom functionalities to Security Center.
- From the home page, open the System status task.
- From the Monitor drop-down list, select
The macros that are part of your system are listed in the report pane.
- Start a macro:
- Select a macro in the report pane, and click Start ().
- Click Start (), select a macro, and then click Start.
- To stop an executing macro, select the macro in the report pane, and then click Stop ().