You can investigate events related to elevators (Floor accessed, Elevator offline: Device is offline, Hardware tamper, and so on), using the Elevator activities report.
What you should know
Using the Elevator activities, you can see which cardholders or credentials accessed which elevators and floors, for a given time period. You also can search for access denied events at an elevator, to see who tried to access a floor they did not have permission to enter.
- From the home page, open the Elevator activities task.
Set up the query filters for your report. Choose one or more of
the following filters:
- Restrict the search to certain cardholders.
- Restrict the search to specific credentials.
- Custom fields
- Restrict the search to a predefined custom field for the entity. This filter only appears if custom fields are defined for the entity, and if the custom field was made visible to you when it was created or last configured.
- Select the elevators to investigate.
- Select the events of interest. The event types available depend on the task you are using.
- Event timestamp
- Define the time range for the query. The range can be defined for a specific period or for global time units, such as the previous week or the previous month.
Click Generate report.
The elevator events are listed in the report pane.
- To show the corresponding video of an event in a tile,
double-click or drag the item from the report pane to the canvas.
If the elevator is not associated to a URL or a map file through a tile plugin, the elevator icon is displayed.
- To control the tiles, use the widgets in the Controls pane.