You can view the number of reads common to multiple regions of interest for a specific time period, using the Reads (Multi-region) report.
What you should know
- From the home page, open the Reads (Multi-region) task.
To restrict your search to one or more specific areas, draw one or more regions in your
map as follows:
- In the Filters tab, click the Region filter.
- Click Switch to map mode.
- In the Region filter, click Draw region.
Drag your mouse pointer to create a box.
A numbered Region box is created.
- To resize the region, drag the box handles.
- To move the region, hold down the mouse button and drag the box to a new location.
- Create other regions as required.
Select the region(s) of interest.
To view all the regions you created, click in the Filters tab.
Set up the other query filter for your report. Choose one or more of the following
- Custom fields
- Restrict the search to a predefined custom field for the entity. This filter only appears if custom fields are defined for the entity, and if the custom field was made visible to you when it was created or last configured.
- Event timestamp
- Define the time range for the query. The range can be defined for a specific period or for global time units, such as the previous week or the previous month.
- Hit rules
- Select the hit rules to include in the report.
- License plate
- Enter a Full or Partial license plate number.
- LPR units - Patrollers
- Restrict the search to Genetec Patroller™ units (including all their fitted LPR units) and/or LPR units representing fixed Sharp cameras on the Genetec Patroller™ unit.
- Protection status
- Restrict the search to protected or unprotected read events.
Click Generate report.
The reads that are common to all regions you have defined are listed in the report pane.
View your query results in the canvas, in one of the following modes:
- Tile mode
- To show the LPR event in a tile, double-click or drag the item from the report pane to the canvas.
- Map mode
- To locate an LPR event on the map, double-click the item in the report pane.