You can see which users requested, canceled, and printed credential cards, using the Credential request history report.
Before you begin
What you should know
Credential badges are usually requested if there is no printer located on the site. If you create a report of the badges that were printed in the last month, the report results can be used as billing information.
- From the home page, open the Credential request history task.
Set up the query filters for your report. Choose one or more of the following
Select which badge printing activities to investigate.
- Credential request
- When a user requests a badge printing job.
- Credential request canceled
- When a user cancels a badge printing job.
- Credential request completed
- When a user prints a badge from the queue.
- Restrict the search to certain cardholders.
- Restrict the search to specific credentials.
- Custom fields
- Restrict the search to a predefined custom field for the entity. This filter only appears if custom fields are defined for the entity, and if the custom field was made visible to you when it was created or last configured.
- Printing users
- Restrict the search to specific users that printed a badge.
- Requesting users
- Restrict the search to specific users that requested to print a badge.
Click Generate report.
The credential badge printing events are listed in the report pane.