You can monitor the current status of different types of entities, and investigate health issues they might have, using the System status report.
What you should know
Use the System status report to monitor your system. For example, if you have a camera that is not working, you can select the camera entity in the System status task, and then diagnose why it is offline. From the System status task, you can also launch the Health history task and generate a health report to investigate further.
When monitoring Routes, a Redirector must be configured on each network to be able to detect the network capabilities and display the current status.
- Open the System status task.
From the Monitor drop-down list, select one of the following:
- Access control units
- Analog monitors
- Applications (only if you are an administrator)
- Cash registers
- Health issues
- Intrusion detection area
- Intrusion detection units
- If required, select an area in the Selector.
To search for entities within nested areas, select the Search member entities option.
The related entities, roles, applications, and items are listed in the report pane.
(Optional) Do one of the following, depending on the selected entity:
- To launch a Health history report, click .
- To troubleshoot the selected entity, click .
- To print the report, click .
- To change the configuration of an entity, right-click the entity in the report pane, and click Configure entity ().
- To save the report, click .