If you have many saved private tasks or public tasks in Security Desk or Config Tool, you can organize them in folders to easily find them.
A private task is a saved task that is only visible to the user who created it. A public task is a saved task that can be shared and reused among multiple Security Center users.
What you should know
- From the home page in Security Desk or Config Tool, click Private tasks or Public tasks.
- To create a new folder, right-click on the Private tasks or Public tasks page, and click Create folder.
Type a name for the folder, and then click Create.
To rename the folder, right-click the folder and click Rename.
To move a folder, do one of the following:
- Drag the folder inside another folder.
- Right-click the folder and click Move. In the Move to dialog box, select an existing folder or click Create new folder, and then click Move.
To sort the tasks, right-click a folder, click Sort, and then select one of the following options:
- Sort by type
- Sort the saved tasks that are not in folders by their task type.
- Sort by name
- Sort the folders and saved tasks in alphabetical order.
- To delete a folder, right-click the folder and click Delete.