You can specify a a date time range to filter your report queries.
If the time range is invalid, an error icon () appears, and you cannot generate the report. When the time range covers multiple days, a warning icon () appears on the filter, informing you the report might take longer to generate.
What you should know
IMPORTANT: If you have a larger system that includes devices operating in different time zones, your time range filters are affected.
- Open an existing reporting task, or create a new one.
In the Time range section, select one of the following time range modes:
NOTE: Depending on the reporting task you are using, this filter might be called Triggered on or Event timestamp.
- During the last
- A relative time range using the last number of seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, or years. The report results will be different every time, since the time range is based on the current time.
- Specific range
- An absolute date and time range using From and To fields. The same report results will be produced every time you run the query.
If you select the Specific range time range mode, edit the From and To fields as follows:
- Next to the From or To fields, click Start or Now.
To change the date, click the arrow, and then select a date in the calendar.
You can zoom out to view multiple years by clicking the calendar heading, or zoom in by clicking the year or month.
- To specify a time, click the Set time link, and then enter the time directly in the time fields.