To immediately share a task layout with someone else or display a task on a video wall, you can send the task to another user or a Security Desk monitor using a one-time hot action.
Before you begin
What you should know
To send a task, the recipients must be online. If you are sending a task to a Security Desk monitor, a user must be logged on at that workstation.
Only saved public tasks can be sent using a hot action.
- In the notification tray, click Hot actions ().
- In the Hot actions dialog box, click Manual action.
- In the Configure an action dialog box, select Send task from the list of actions.
- From the Task drop-down list, select the saved public task that you want to send.
- Select whether to send the task to a User or a Security Desk Monitor.
In the Select destination list, select the user or the monitor to send the task to.
Tip: When selecting a monitor as a destination, you might see red and white entries in your monitor list. Monitors that appear red are currently disconnected. Monitors that appear white are currently connected.
- (Optional) If you are sending the task to a user, write a message in the Message field.
- Click OK.