If you are having problems viewing H.264 video streams, you can disable the AVCodec_ErrorRecognition advanced Archiver role setting.
What you should know
- In the Config Tool Video task, select the Archiver to configure.
- Click the Resources tab.
- At the bottom of the Resources tab, click Advanced settings.
- Click Additional settings.
- In the Additional settings dialog box, click Add an item ().
In the Name column, type
- In the Value column, type 0.
- Click .
- When you are asked to restart the Archiver, click Yes.
You should see improvement with the video stream. If there is no change, you can try other values (1-4).