You can find out the members of a cardholder group, and view any associated cardholder properties (first name, last name, picture, status, custom properties, and so on) of the cardholders, using the Cardholder configuration task.
You can search for a specific cardholder group to see which cardholders are members of that group. You also can search for expired or inactive cardholders to see if there are any in your system.
What you should know
- From the home page, open the Cardholder configuration task.
Set up the query filters for your report. Choose one or more of the following
- Activation date
- Date and time that the cardholder was activated.
- Expiration date
- Specify a time range for when the cardholder or visitor’s profile expired.
- Unused cardholders
- Search for cardholder or visitors for whom
no assigned credentials have produced an access granted event
within a certain time range.NOTE: For the report to generate results, all Access Manager roles must be active and online.
- The status of the cardholder or visitor’s profile: Active, Expired, or Inactive.
- First name
- Cardholder or visitor’s first name.
- Last name
- Cardholder or visitor’s last name.
- Email address
- Cardholder or visitor’s email address.
- Restrict the search to entries that contain this text string.
- Cardholder or visitor’s picture.
- Partition that the entity is a member of.
- Cardholder groups
- Restrict the search to specific cardholder groups.
- Custom fields
- Restrict the search to a predefined custom field for the entity. This filter only appears if custom fields are defined for the entity, and if the custom field was made visible to you when it was created or last configured.
- Restrict the search to specific credentials.
- Credential status
- The status of the cardholder or visitor’s credential: Active; Expired; Inactive; Lost; Stolen. Not all statuses are available for every task.
- Credential information
- Restrict the search to specific card formats, facility codes, card numbers, or license plates.
- Can escort visitors
- Indicates whether or not the cardholder can act as a visitor host (can be switched on or off).
Click Generate report.
The cardholders that are members of the selected cardholder groups are listed in the report pane.
- To show a cardholder in a tile, double-click or drag a cardholder from the report pane to the canvas.
- To view additional cardholder information in the tile, click .