Once the critical event is no longer active, you can clear the threat level and return Security Center to its normal state.
- From the notification tray, double-click the Threat levels () icon.
- To reset the security clearance level to None (level 7) for all areas while the threat is still set, click Reset minimum security clearance.
To clear the threat level, do one of the following:
- If a threat level was set on the entire system, from the
System threat level drop-down list, select
None.NOTE: You can also clear the threat level on specific areas. This also clears the threat level on all sub-areas.
- If a threat level was set on a specific area, from the drop-down list next to the entity, select None.
- If a threat level was set on the entire system, from the System threat level drop-down list, select None.
- Click Close.