You can remove tasks from another workstation using a manual action.
You cannot remove individual tasks from a remote workstation. The Clear tasks command removes all open tasks.
What you should know
You can only close tasks for users who are currently online.
- In the notification tray, click Hot actions ().
- In the Hot actions dialog box, click Manual action.
- From the list of actions, click Clear tasks.
- From the drop-down list, select the saved public task that you want to remove.
- Select whether to remove the task from a user (User) or a workstation (Monitor).
- From the Select destination list, select the user or the monitor from which you want the tasks to be removed.
- Click OK.
All open tasks are immediately removed from the remote monitor. A confirmation message is produced on the sender’s workstation.