You can choose what quality of ALPR images you want to view in the report pane columns for reads and hits. This helps Security Desk operators scan through multiple high quality images to perform a quick investigation.
Before you begin
What you should know
To customize the quality of ALPR images displayed in report pane columns:
- On the Security Desk client computer, go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Genetec Security Center 5.9\ConfigurationFiles.
Open SecurityDesk.exe.config and find the following tag:
<autoVuReportingConfiguration enableHighResReportImages="false" />.
Change the value for enableHighResReportImages as required.
NOTE: The default value for enableHighResReportImages is set to false.
- To enable high resolution images, enter true.
- To disable high resolution images, enter false.
- Save and close SecurityDesk.exe.config file.
- Start Security Desk.
To view high resolution images in report pane columns:
From the Security
Desk homepage, open the
required report task.
If you want to generate a Hits report, open Hits task.
- Set up the query filters as required.
- Click Generate report.
- Expand the column width for Plate image and Context image columns to view high resolution images.