You can customize your network card, how your network is selected, and your port range to ensure the best communication to and from your workstation.
What you should know
The network settings apply to the local workstation, and affect Security Desk and Config Tool for all users.
- From the home page, click .
- If your computer is equipped with more than one network card, select the one used to communicate with Security Center applications from the Network card drop-down list.
Choose how to select the Network:
- Security Center automatically detects the network your workstation is connected to.
- Manually select the network you are on from the drop-down list. This option is helpful if you have trouble getting video feeds.
- In the Incoming UDP port range option, select the port range used for transmitting video to your workstation using multicast or unicast UDP.
- Click Save.