In Security Desk, you can customize the size and position of the inset window for an alarm that is configured for picture-and-picture display. You can also switch the content displayed in the inset window.
Configure picture-in-picture as the video display option for your alarm, see Selecting video display options for alarms
Before you begin
- Open the Monitoring or Alarm monitoring task.
- Select a tile that is displaying an alarm configured for picture-in-picture display.
You can do the following:
- Click within the inset window to switch the displayed video type with the video type displayed in the full tile. For example, if you configure your alarm to display live and playback video, and live video is displayed in the inset window, clicking within the inset window switches the content to playback video.
- Click and drag the inset window to move it to a new location.
- Click and drag the box handles around the inset window to resize it.
Your changes are applied immediately.