To customize your workspace, you can modify the 26 tile patterns that are available in the canvas, delete default patterns, and create new tile patterns.
What you should know
Tile pattern settings are saved as part of the workstation. You require the Edit tile patterns user privilege to edit and create tile patterns.
- At the bottom of the canvas, click Change tile pattern ().
- Click .
Do one of the following:
- Select an existing pattern.
- To create a new tile pattern, click .
- In the Name field, type a name for the pattern.
- In the Category field, select which group to place the pattern in.
- To display the pattern in the main dialog box when you click Change tile pattern (), select Display as favorite ().
- To change the number of rows and columns, use the Rows and Columns selector, or click the lines in the graph.
- To delete a pattern, select the pattern, and click .
To revert all the tile patterns to their default configuration, click Revert
IMPORTANT: All patterns that are not default patterns are deleted.
- Click Save and close.
Watch this video to learn more. Click the Captions icon (CC) to turn on video captions in one of the available languages. If using Internet Explorer, the video might not display. To fix this, open the Compatibility View Settings and clear Display intranet sites in Compatibility View.