In every reporting task, you can export your report after it is generated. To export the report data as a list (CSV, Excel, or PDF format) use the Data option. To export the report data as a chart (JPEG or PNG) use the Graph option. Alternatively, you can select both options to generate a report list and chart.
What you should know
- At the top of the report pane, click Export report ().
In the dialog box, select either Data,
Graph, or both and set the following options:
NOTE: The dialog box options that are displayed can vary depending on whether the report supports Charts (Graph) or not. The Charts function is not supported for the following reports: Door Troubleshooter, Video File Explorer, and Motion Search.
- File format
- (Data only) Select the file format (CSV, Excel, or PDF).
- (Graph only) Select the file format (JPEG or PNG).
- Destination file
- Select the file name.
- (PDF only) Select whether the PDF file should be in portrait or landscape mode.
- Attached files folder
- (CSV only) Specify where the attached files, such as cardholder pictures or license plate images, are saved.
- Click Export.