You can search for events related to archiving roles (Archiver and Auxiliary Archiver) using the Archiver events report.
You can check the status of an Archiver by selecting it, setting the time range to one week, and making sure there are no critical events in the report. You can also troubleshoot an Archiver by searching for important events, such as Disk load threshold exceeded or Cannot write to any drive, and see when those events occurred.
What you should know
- From the home page, open the Archiver events task.
Set up the query filters for the report. Choose from one or
more of the following filters:
- Select the archiving roles (Archiver and Auxiliary Archiver) you want to investigate.
- Event timestamp
- Define the time range for the query. The range can be defined for a specific period or for global time units, such as the previous week or the previous month.
- Select the events of interest. The event types available depend on the task you are using.
- Custom fields
- Restrict the search to a predefined custom field for the entity. This filter only appears if custom fields are defined for the entity, and if the custom field was made visible to you when it was created or last configured.
Click Generate report.
The Archiver events are listed in the report pane.