You can view the logon and logoff records for Patrollers during a specific time range, using the Logons per Genetec Patroller™ report.
What you should know
Using this report, you can keep track of which patrol vehicles are out in the field. This report is used in mobile Genetec Patroller™ installations only.
- From the home page, open the Logons per Genetec Patroller™ task.
Set up the query filter for your report. Choose one or more of the following
- Custom fields
- Restrict the search to a predefined custom field for the entity. This filter only appears if custom fields are defined for the entity, and if the custom field was made visible to you when it was created or last configured.
- Restrict the search to Genetec Patroller™ units (including all their fitted ALPR units).
- Time range
- The time range for the report.
- Select the Patroller user name, or the Patrollers’ parent user groups.
Click Generate report.
The results for the selected Genetec Patroller™ are listed in the report pane.