You can view the number of reads and hits per day for a specific date range, using the Reads/hits per day report.
What you should know
The statistics in this report helps you to assess the performance of Genetec Patroller™ installations and fixed Sharp cameras in the field. For example, if you want to see how efficient the location of a mounted fixed Sharp is, you can search for that Sharp, and set a time range of a week.
- From the home page, open the Reads/hits per day task.
Set up the query filter for your report. Choose one or more of the following
- Custom fields
- Restrict the search to a predefined custom field for the entity. This filter only appears if custom fields are defined for the entity, and if the custom field was made visible to you when it was created or last configured.
- Hit rules
- Select the hit rules to include in the report.
- Hit type
- Select the type of hits to include in the report: Permit, Shared permit, Overtime, and Hotlist.
- ALPR units - Patrollers
- Restrict the search to Genetec Patroller™ units (including all their fitted ALPR units) and/or ALPR units representing fixed Sharp cameras on the Genetec Patroller™ unit.
- Reject reason
- Reason selected by the Genetec Patroller™ user when rejecting a hit. Reject reasons are created and customized in Config Tool. This filter only affects the value in the Rejected hits column.
- Time range
- The time range for the report.
- Select the Patroller user name, or the Patrollers’ parent user groups.
Click Generate report.
The read and hit events are listed in the report pane.
- View the statistics on the total number of reads, hits, and hit actions taken during the selected time range in the Statistics section.