The About page displays information regarding your Security Center software, such as your purchased license, SMA number, license expiration date, software version, and so on.
All license options are either supported, unsupported, or limited by a maximum use count. For options with a maximum use count, Config Tool shows the current use vs. the maximum allowed.
- Indicates when your software license expires, and gives you the information you need
to provide when contacting Genetec™ Technical Assistance Center: System ID, Company
name, Package name, and your Service maintenance agreement (SMA) number.IMPORTANT: Thirty days before the expiry of either your license or your SMA, you'll receive a message in Config Tool alerting you that your license or your SMA is about to expire. Config Tool connects to GTAP to validate the SMA.
- Security Center
- This tab shows all generic Security Center options.
- This tab shows all the access control options. It is shown only if Synergis™ (access control) is supported.
- This tab shows all the video options. It is shown only if Omnicast (video surveillance) is supported.
- This tab shows all the ALPR options. It is shown only if AutoVu (ALPR) is supported.
- Plan Manager
- This tab shows the Plan Manager options.
- This tab shows all the Security Center mobile and web access options.
- This tab lists the SDK certificates included in this license key.
- Purchase order
- This tab reproduces your order.
- Click to open the online help. You can also click F1.
- Change password
- Click to change your password.
- Contact us
- Click to visit GTAP or the GTAP forum. You need an Internet connection to visit these websites.
- Installed components
- Click to view the name and version of all installed software components (DLLs).
- Click to display software copyright information.
- Send feedback
- Click to send us feedback.