After generating a report, the results of your query are listed in the report pane. This section lists the columns available for the relevant reporting task.
- Custom fields
- Predefined custom fields for the entity. The columns only appear if custom fields are defined for the entity and were made visible to you when they were created or last configured.
- Device involved on the unit (reader, REX
input, IO module, Strike relay, etc.).NOTE: This column is empty if the event is an input bypass.
- Event name.
- Event timestamp
- Date and time that the event occurred.
- Intrusion detection unit
- Intrusion detection unit involved.
- Occurrence period
- Period when the event occurred.
- Name of the user who triggered the event. The user name is empty if the event was not triggered from Security Desk.