If you have a large access control system and cannot find a credential, you can search for it by name, or use the advanced search by applying a combination of filters.
- From the home page, open the Credential management task.
To search by an entity name, type the name in the Search () box.
All entities with names that match the text you entered are listed.
To search for the entity using the advanced search:
- In the left pane, click Advanced search.
Set up the query filters for the report. Choose from one or more of the following
- Restrict the search to specific cardholders or cardholder groups.
- Specify whether or not the credential is assigned.
- Credential information
- Restrict the search to specific card formats, facility codes, card numbers, or license plates.
- Custom fields
- Restrict the search to a predefined custom field for the entity. This filter only appears if custom fields are defined for the entity, and if the custom field was made visible to you when it was created or last configured.
- Restrict the search to entries that contain this text string.
- Expiration date
- Specify a time range during which the credential expires.
- Partition that the entity is a member of.
- The status of the cardholder or visitor’s profile: Active, Expired, Inactive, Lost, Stolen.
- Unused credentials
- Search for credentials that have not produced an access granted event within a certain time range.NOTE: For the report to generate results, all Access Manager roles must be active and online.
- Click Search.
The credentials that match your search criteria are displayed on screen.