You can specify a date and time range to filter your report queries.
If the time range is invalid, an error icon () appears, and you cannot generate the report. When the time range covers multiple days, a warning icon () appears on the filter, informing you the report might take longer to generate.
What you should know
IMPORTANT: If you have a larger system that includes devices operating in different time zones, your time range filters are affected.
- Open an existing reporting task, or create a new one.
In the Time range section, select one of the following
time range modes:
NOTE: Depending on the reporting task you are using, this filter might be called Triggered on or Event timestamp.
- During the last
- A relative time interval of seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, or years into the past. Report results can differ every time you run this query, because the time interval begins when the report is generated.
- During the next
- A relative time range of seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, or years into the future. Report results can differ every time you run this query, because the time interval begins when the report is generated.
- Specific range
- An absolute date and time range using From and To fields. The same report results will be produced every time you run the query.
If you select the Specific range time range mode, edit
the From and To fields as
- Next to the From or To fields, click Start or Now.
To change the date, click the arrow, and then select a date in the
You can zoom out to view multiple years by clicking the calendar heading, or zoom in by clicking the year or month.
- To specify a time, click the Set time link, and then enter the time directly in the time fields.