You can diagnose why a cardholder with a given credential can, or cannot access a given door or elevator, at a given date and time, using the Access troubleshooter tab in the Access troubleshooter tool.
- From the home page, click .
- In the Access troubleshooter dialog box, click the Access diagnosis () tab.
- Select the date and time you want to the troubleshooter to base its evaluation on.
- Select the cardholder you want to examine. Instead of a cardholder, you can also select a credential or a visitor.
- If the selected cardholder has more than one credential, specify the one you want to examine.
Select an access point to examine.
- If you select a door, specify a door side.
- If you select an elevator, specify a floor.
- Click Go.
The troubleshooter produces a diagnosis based on the current system configuration, taking into consideration the access rules, and both the cardholder’s and the credential’s activation and expiration dates.