When an entity is displayed in a tile that has other entities associated with it, you can unpack the entity and view all the attached entities in separate tiles.
What you should know
- Select a tile that is displaying a composite entity.
- Beside the entity name in the tile toolbar, click .
From the drop-down menu, click one of the following:
- An attached camera (in the example, Main Entrance or Front Hallway).
- View all entities attached to the selected entity in separate tiles.
- Start cycling
- Rotate through the entities that are attached to the
composite entity within the tile. The amount of time each entity is displayed can be
configured from the Options dialog box.NOTE: If there is a PTZ camera attached to the composite entity and you start controlling the PTZ, the cycling stops. You can click Start cycling again once you are done controlling the PTZ.
- To repack the tiles when you have finished viewing what you need to see, click Pack () in the upper-left corner of the tile.
Watch this video to learn more. Click the Captions icon (CC) to turn on video captions in one of the available languages. If using Internet Explorer, the video might not display. To fix this, open the Compatibility View Settings and clear Display intranet sites in Compatibility View.