From any video-related task in Security Desk, you can view cameras in the canvas.
Do one of the following:
- Find a camera in the area view, and then double-click or drag it to a tile.
- Drag a camera from the report pane to a tile.
- To control the camera, right-click inside the tile and use the tile menu commands, or use the widgets in the Controls pane.
To clear cameras from the canvas, do one of the following:
- Right-click on a tile, and then click Clear ().
- Select a tile, and then press the Backspace key.
- (Empties all tiles) At the bottom of the canvas, click Clear all ().
- (Empties all tiles) Press Ctrl+Backspace.
Watch this video to learn more. Click the Captions icon (CC) to turn on video captions in one of the available languages. If using Internet Explorer, the video might not display. To fix this, open the Compatibility View Settings and clear Display intranet sites in Compatibility View.