At a glance, you can view a list of all the local and federated units that are part of your system, and can see their information, such as unit type, manufacturer, model, IP address, and so on, using the Hardware inventory report.
What you should know
- From the home page, open the Hardware inventory task.
Set up the query filter for your report. Choose one or more of
the following filters:
- Select individual units or roles to investigate. Selecting a role is equivalent to selecting all units managed by that role.
- Source group
- Select the category of units (Access control, Intrusion detection, ALPR, or Video).
- Advanced search
- Select whether to show controllers, expanders, locksets, readers, or a combination thereof.
- Custom fields
- Restrict the search to a predefined custom field for the entity. This filter only appears if custom fields are defined for the entity, and if the custom field was made visible to you when it was created or last configured.
Click Generate report.
The unit properties are listed in the report pane.