Up to four cameras can be added to the Bosch VJT XTCXF transcoder for use in Security Center; this must be done using the unit’s web page.
What you should know
- Make sure there is no browser connected to the Playback web page of the transcoder.
- Make sure the transcoder is connected to a single Archiver.
- A maximum of two streams can be requested in Security Center. Requesting more than two streams will result in a Waiting for signal error and no video will be received. A stream counts as one request if it is being recorded, if it is being viewed live, if software motion detection is being performed, or if any combination of these conditions exist.
- Make sure the archiving schedule of the encoder in Security Center is set to Disabled if you are not recording the stream.
- The maximum input resolution is 1080p.
- Open the unit's web page.
- At the top of the page, click Settings.
- From the menu on the left side, select .
- Wait for the transcoder to scan the network for compatible devices.
Enter the password for each applicable camera.
You can add up to four cameras. The device number will represent the camera in Security Center.
- Click Set.