To use Variable Image Quality on Specified areas (VIQS) with some Panasonic units in Security Center, the feature must be configured in Config Tool.
- From the Video task in Config Tool, select the camera to configure.
- Click the Hardware tab.
- Set H.264 VIQS to ON.
- Next to the H.264 VIQS setting, click VIQS window.
To re-size the camera view area, do one of the following:
- In the Size and position section, enter the X, Y, W,
and H coordinates.
X is the Top-left pixel, Y is the Bottom-left pixel, W is the Top-right pixel, and H is the Bottom-right pixel.
- Drag the green zone to the size you want.
- In the Size and position section, enter the X, Y, W, and H coordinates.
- Click OK.
- Select ON beside Stream 1 or Stream 2 to apply the new VIQS area.