By default there are four Mic In audio inputs used in Security Center, but S1808e-A and S1816e-A units support up to eight Line In. For these units to use the Line In audio type, you must change the input type in Security Center.
- From the Video task in Config Tool, select the unit to configure.
- Click the Peripherals tab.
- Select the microphone to be configured, and click Edit ().
- From the Input type drop-down list in the Properties tab, select Line In.
- Click Save.
- For the new audio inputs to be available, restart the unit in Security Center.